Re: [IP] MM future pump

I will believe it when I SEE it AND can AFFORD it !  I tend to wait until
the technology has matured AND it is affordable.  I have had a MM508 for
last 4 years and JUST got the MM715 through insurance.  I am glad I did not
run out and try to get the 511 when it was new and I am very glad I have the
715 - maybe in 4 years I will get whatever is new then.

Robert B