Re: [IP] What is Insulin Pumpers?

At 1:52 PM -0500 12/16/04, email @ redacted wrote:
>  I also learned that I am too stupid to do any of the above.  Ha Ha,
>So I guess I
>better keep my donations coming along with the rest of us users only

No, you are not "too stupid" to do any of the above.   However, we
know that volunteering can be a very time demanding job.  And maybe
there needs to be more "intelligent" people like you who see the
value of this website, not only in what it has done for them or their
family, but also in what it does for the diabetic population as a
whole.  Remember, we are ALL in this together.  Your support is truly
appreciated by those that volunteer and by those others who feel like
you, that a contribution to this site only helps to further the
betterment of ALL diabetics!

Thanks again, and hoping that your Holidays will be filled with Joy!
And Best of Bgs to Blake!!!!

George