RE: [IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

You mean there's a better class? ;o)
 Hey, hey, hey, watch it with the upper body strength thing, you probably have
no idea what we women continually have to lug around, it would put you to shame!
Maybe those smart, beautiful women you know just figured out how to get you guys
to help. :o)
Tina

Bob Kerns <email @ redacted> wrote:
Tina, you HAVE to start hanging out with a better class of men! Ones not
stuck on the "hunter/gatherer" division of labor!

I have the opposite observation. Women often want men to carry stuff
"because it's too heavy". Seems a lot of women have no upper-body strength
as a result.