Re: [IP] What is Insulin Pumpers?

In a message dated 12/16/2004 12:37:16 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Well I think Sam and George have cover most of how IP works from the
> Admins side.

Thanks to everyone for their most informative responses.  I have learned a
couple of things.  The most important is that we owe all of you volunteers a
 GREAT thanks. It is unbelievable to me that ya'll volunteer as much time as you
do to assist with maintaining site, hosting chats and assisting members.  I
also learned that I am too stupid to do any of the above.  Ha Ha, So I guess I
better keep my donations coming along with the rest of us users only.  My hats
are off to all of you.  This is a very informative and entertaining site.
Thank-you again and have a Happy Holidays, Debbie - Aunt to Blake, age 5 dx at
 age 3, pumping with Paradigm 512 - soon to be 515 and Anna Beth age 25
currently
on Lantus and Humalog but looking at pumps next week - Hooray