Re: [IP] What is Insulin Pumpers?

Pumper and Friends,
    Well I think Sam and George have cover most of how IP works from the
Admins side.
 :-) As I talked about before I have been around since before the group was
IP. As IP Chatmaster, I'm the one who setup guest chats with help from 17
chat hosts. We host nightly chats. Being a IP Chat Host: means you will be a
member of a team, to help the other hosts with chats, be supportive, hosting
a chat at a set time and day or being a sub-host when main co-hosts is away.
You greet people, try to keep the conversation going, being friendly, and
trying to keep things "On Topic" when there is one.
    For Guest Chats, a host is the contact and host for that Guest Chat's:
If you are the contact person for a pump company Guest Chat you need to
contact them 1 month before to get & check on "Topic and Speaker" for
up-coming chats. Check that the date is on file (Calendar) and the speakers
are members of IP.
    I work to see that a topic is covered that the membership wants to learn
about,  make sure that a chat post is sent out about up-coming chat, check
that speakers are members of IP, see that images for chats are uploaded to
the server, help members with problems... how to get into chat rooms... find
info about chats... anything that need to be done.
    Work with the Admins on behind the scenes things that come up, when
there is any issues in chat, I handle them with the help of the other chat
hosts and the Admins. Work to improve IP chat rooms.
    The chat hosts, take turns hosting anytime and guest chats. As it is
true, we all have outside lives away from IP .... REALLY WE DO   :-) If you
would like to become a IP Chat Host please  write to
email @ redacted or talk to any of the hosts.
     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                       Rodney, Chatmaster for Insulin Pumpers

From: "Sam" <email @ redacted>