Re: [IP] What is Insulin Pumpers?

At 8:03 PM -0600 12/15/04, George wrote:
>  >How much time and training does
>>it take to become a volunteer?
>
>I spent almost 6 years as a volunteer.  I almost learned it in that
>time!    ;>)

Actually you can learn the basics in a month or two.  There will
always be further refinements that evolve over time.  If you work in
Admin, then there will be different email programs to become familiar
with and the other technical challenges that the email systems
present.  If you are working as a Chat Host there are a variety of
personality types to get to learn how to deal with.  Each job has
it's own challenges and rewards.

The biggest Reward for me is always reading someone's post "I started
pumping and I can't believe how great it is!!!"    Then you know that
all your efforts have paid off, you were somehow a part of that
person's "rebirth"

George

~~~   Please GIVE so that others may LIVE!!!   ~~~