Re: [IP] I'm Positive!!!

At 6:44 AM -0600 12/16/04, margo hupe wrote:
>Deluge that company with positive-sounding emails. My personal guess
>though, is it won't work.....
>
>Margo

With over 3200 of our members who use MM products writing to them,
telling them of all the free advertising they get to tell new members
that come here to learn about pumping about the Paradigm system,
logically it should work.  After all, who knows how many sales they
get from the members telling about how wonderful their system and
support is.  If Animas, Deltec and heck, even Disetronic who doesn't
sell any pump right now, feel that it is worthwhile to support our
forum, why not Medtronic?

I think it is time for all MM members here to step forward and speak
out.  We cannot leave the cost of our forum just to three of the pump
companies.  It is time for #1 to step forward and pick up their
share!  But remember, send a little honey along with that note you
send to MM for their support!

George