[IP] Type 1 vaccination

Sorry if this was already discussed.  (I pop in rarely nowadays.)
 A few days ago, I read about a promising vaccination that has been developed
for Type 1 diabetes. It is supposed to start undergoing limited human trials
next year, and then if that goes well, into large-scale human trials.
 This is agreat news. I, personally, don't believe we will see a cure for Type 1
diabetes in our lifetime...but with the development of a vaccine, which is where
I felt efforts should have been placed for some time, the need for a cure will
no longer be necessary for generations to follow.
 I'm so hopeful that this vaccine works as well as the animal trials have
indicated.
 Well, anyhow, FYI if it hasn't been discussed here already. If it has...ignore
me. :-)
Ryan