[IP] MM future pump

Hi,

I was wondering what you guys think about the MM new
pump that is going to be coming out in about a year.
The Sensor-Augmented insulin pump system designed with
real-time glucose readings. The rep told me that you
will get a blood glucose reading on your pump every
five minutes. The idea is great, but I hope it isn't
too good to be true. This is the only reason I am
going with MM because I think it would be great to
know what your BG is every five minutes. Does anyone
have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Michele