Re[2]: [IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

The most stylish bags I have ever seen are the Tom Bihn bags. (Of
course, the fact that they snuck a subversive statement into their
washing label makes them that much more interesting.)

http://www.tombihn.com/

My personal recommendation is a hydration pack. All my stuff travels
in this hydration pack that my husband got me:

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=676135&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=135365&bmUID=1103172487300

It has a 2L hydration bag and 10L for other stuff.

I've used hydration bags for years now when hiking, but getting one
for booting around the city has made a huge difference in my life. I
am often on the go and I love being able to grab a swig of water
without breaking stride. I am really well hydrated these days. :)

Holly