Re: [IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

I have a collection of fanny packs - everytime I think I need a new one my
wife pulls five out of the closet!  I bought the bag I have now because my
favorite fanny pack was so small that when I pulled my wallet out to pay for
something I had to take out my meter - my NEW Purple Paradigm meter - and
forgot to put it back in !  I realized it was lost like an hour later and
stressed out - driving back to ALL the stores I had been to until I found it
!  No fanny packs don't cut it any more.

Robert B