Re: [IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

I always carry some type of bag for all my diabetic paraphenialia (sp)
Neither of my wives has ever had to lug my stuff around. If you have ever
watch Tim Allen's stand up comedy you know my idea of a woman's purse - a
place off limit so men :-)  If my wife asks me to get her something ouf of
her purse she gets the purse !  Never know what you will find in a ladies
purse.

Robert B