[IP] I'm Positive!!!

I really am Positive that there is at least One Pump Company missing
from the List of Contributors.  I know that Animas was missing for a
couple of weeks while they were waiting on some documentation from
Michael, and they are there now.   But I'm also Positive that one
Company has been missing for over two months.  Is anyone else
Positive about this??   What can we Positively do to Correct
this??????

George    :>)