Re: [IP] strange experience with MM

Hmm, well you have gotten more personal contact with MM than I did
when I was buying my pump.  I got a pump from the only company that
was willing to talk to me.

This is one thing I wonder about, after my experience.  My insurance
company wouldn't cover my pump, and I bought it myself.  I'm wondering
if MM doesn't bother to meet with patients they don't think are
covered?

> I am trying to get my first pump with MM and so far my
> experience with them has been really strange.

But I certainly wouldn't send money to a company who has such
irresponsible employees.

--
Kathleen Weaver