Re: [IP] What is Insulin Pumpers?

In a message dated 12/15/2004 4:51:54 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What is Insulin Pumpers? hmmm... the stock answer is from the site

Rodney, it would help all of us newbies I am sure to know a little about what
is entailed in maintaining this website.  Are there any paid employees?  How
many volunteers?  Where does our donation go?  How much time and training does
it take to become a volunteer?  What we can do as members other than the
 obvious - give money - do to help this great resource that ya'll make available
us?  Thanks Debbie Aunt to Blake age 5 , dx age 3 pumping with Paradigm 512
 soon to 515 and Aunt to Anna Beth age 25 currently using Lantus and Humalog but
hopefully soon to be pumping