[IPn] our web server

Hi everyone,

Our main web server is down. I've re-routed traffic to the backup, but
not all features are available, some archiving will be missing, etc...
until I can get a new server built and installed. Unfortunately it was
the motherboard that died and because the system is old, I can't simply
replace just that piece but must by a new one with compatible memory,
etc...   sigh.... it's always something. Hopefully the new server will
be up and running in a day or two.

You should have a minimal amount of service disruption, however the
backup may run a bit slower as it must share resources with the mail
server and DNS on a crowed network circuit.

Michael
For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org