[IP] re: diabetes handbag/purse

Matt is she your girlfriend or your mother?  Aren't
you old enough to carry your own stuff?  Haven't you
heard of the "Man-bag"?  I guess your girlfriend is
always at your side since she carries your stuff.  Is
she attached to you by an infusion set?

LOLOLOL

Mystie & Gizmo

<<The name of the company is Adorn Designs:
http://www.adorndesigns.com.

I bought one for my girlfriend to carry my
diabetes stuff when we go out
together.

Now we can all carry our diabetes and pump stuff
in style!  I hope you
have a happy and healthy holiday season.>>