Re: [IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

Robert -- Look at the Ameribag -- ebags carry them, and they are
supposed to have their own shopping site (www.ameribag.com and
www.ebags.com)

I like the leather wide body.  I put a few credit cards, money, my
Treo, insulin, etc in the mini bag, and keep it with me all day.  I
put spares of everything else in the big bag.

It works for me, because I can shop with just the minibag and don't
need to carry the weight -- and can also wear the mini-bag when I'm
doing hall duty at school.

--
Kathleen Weaver