[IP] Anyone have a flat test strip case?

 Being new to the pump, I'm still trying to accessorize. I've about given up on
finding a really good case for my cozmo+cozmonitor and decided to compromise on
a couple different ones.

 Now that I only have to carry test strips and a lancing device (only when close
to home, obviously) along with my trusty pda, I'm looking for a way to carry as
small of a case as possible. The round test strip vials make it very hard to
keep a small form factor. Anyone know of a flat test strip case?

Thanks,
Kris