[IP] Re: Vioxx fiasco

> Just look at the recent Vioxx
> fiasco as a good example of what happens.

My hugsband took Vioxx for 2 yrs - then got erosions in his stomach so
started taking the Arthritis Strength Tylenol as a replacement. He has taken
Methotrexate injections for 4 yrs now. We went to get the meth refilled and
the mfgr is NO LONGER making it!! Anyone else have this problem and what are
you doing about it? The meth pills did not work as well for his R.A. as the
injections. Also, the meth with the preservative is no longer made.

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started
roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him... The moral:
When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut. ~ Will Rogers