[IP] Diabetes Handbag/Purse

Hello,

Having diabetes means having lots of diabetes stuff.  I just found this
cool company that makes handbags to carry your diabetes supplies.  On
the outside it looks like a normal bag with lots of room for your cell
phone, wallet, PDA, etc.  There's a special compartment to carry your
diabetes stuff:  meter, strips, lancets, infusion sets, syringes,
insulin, wipes, glucose tabs, etc.  The compartment also comes out, if
you don't want to carry the whole bag.

The name of the company is Adorn Designs:  http://www.adorndesigns.com.

I bought one for my girlfriend to carry my diabetes stuff when we go out
together.

Now we can all carry our diabetes and pump stuff in style!  I hope you
have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Regards,
Matt Vogel

<HTML>
************************************************<br>
The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify
your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its
contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused,
directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.<br>
</HTML>

<HTML>
Smiths Medical is a Division of Smiths Group plc. Incorporated in England No:
362847 Registered Office: 765 Finchley Road London NW11 8DS, UK<br>
</HTML>