[IP] Re: IP Diet coke

> Whenever I read anything on the internet with language similar to the
> examples below it always sets off my BS detector

My first clue is:
> PLEASE CIRCULATE TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS,
> AND ALL THOSE YOU LOVE.............
Check it out immediately at www.snopes.com and I'll bet you'll find it
there. I also checked out a lot of those recent political forwards. When you
get a chance, read several of those topics there and when they come through
from a *friend* warning you, you'll be prepared. (~_^)

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning. -Catherine Aird-