Re: [IP] Suicide on the instalment plan.(Diet coke)

Chattanooga Sue wrote, in part:
> I did not copy the letter that it refers to if you want to see it you
> can go to the website.

Oh, thank you, wise one (a word to the wise is sufficient). Often we see the
ENTIRE, very long post included with the very next reply to the original
post (as well as several HELP@'s) , as though we can't refer to the one we
just read. It was advised to include a sentence or two to link the reply
with the original - but that advice is grossly ignored. I bow to you for
your wisdom AND consideration for the digest receivers. (~_^)

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

Dijon vu, the same mustard as before.