Re: [IP] Pump Supply Disributor that accepts CIGNA HMO/Gentiva...

At 12:37 PM -0500 12/14/04, S S wrote:
>I am trying to find a distributor that takes my insurance (CIGNA HMO
>which uses Gentiva for DME stuff) that carries the Simple Choice Pro
>sets.  I currently get supplies from MiniMed, but they do not carry
>this set.
>Any ideas?
>Sam Sciascia
>.

There is a list of 17 retail distributors of these sets plus a Toll
Free number to call to get your distributor to carry the product.
There are some well known distributors here and I imagine that one of
them would work with Cigna HMO.

George