[IP] silhouette insertion

 I always use the inserter, probably because I used Sofsets for 4 yrs and used
the inserter for them, so when I switched to Sils it was difficult to get up the
nerve to insert them by hand. I don't get many bent cannulas, and I rarely get
bleeding, but sometimes I do get pain on insertion. I agree the thing looks
barbaric, and once in a while it doesn't get the depth quite right, but overall
I'm satisfied with it.
Again, a YMMV thing.

Amee Woodard, type 1 since 12/98, pumping since 08/00

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.