[IP] RE: testing or relying on guess or by golly!

I agree with you re: testing.  We've been on a pump from end of Feb 2002
first the 508 and the now the Paradigm 511.  I tried to think what the
reading would be and many, many times I was wrong, very wrong.  The ones
where I thought my hubby would be low and he was high are the scariest.
What if I had bolussed without looking, testing?  I would have made a bad
situation much worse very quickly.  Even running a temporary higher basal is
tricky, because sometimes he does go low rather than high.  His morning's
exercise is more important than that porkchop on the supper plate two and a
half hours before.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.