Re: [IP] long term damage from a finger poke?!

> Seems as though the companies
> are finally figuring out that a box of 100 lancets will last most
> of us years at the rate we use them now and they've decided to do
> something about it to make us use and buy more.

It doesn't influence me since I have enough lancets to last about 4
additional lifetimes. The strip doesn't care HOW you get the blood, so I'll
continue using my poker and pokettes.

YMMV (~_^)Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50,
pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

What If The Hokey Pokey Is Really What It's All About