RE: [IP] Re: long term damage from a finger poke

I am curious about technique? Do you just stick your finger with the lancet?
I think I would sit there and stare at the needle for a while trying to
convince myself to stick it in my finger with little to no success. This is
intriguing to me.
Tania

Hi   Don't know if this will help, but I've been doing blood  testing since
glucometers were invented (maybe about 30 years?), and I have  never used
 anything but the lancet itself. I do at least 6 - 8 tests per day, and I
almost
never have a painful experience.  It seems to me that the  device would make
more forceful and deeper poke to the finger.  Hope this  info will help - at
least it's something to consider.   Phyllis