[IP] Re: long term damage from a finger poke

In a message dated 12/13/04 10:05:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Subject:  [IP] long term damage from a finger poke?!

Hi   Don't know if this will help, but I've been doing blood  testing since
glucometers were invented (maybe about 30 years?), and I have  never used
 anything but the lancet itself. I do at least 6 - 8 tests per day, and I almost
never have a painful experience.  It seems to me that the  device would make a
more forceful and deeper poke to the finger.  Hope this  info will help - at
least it's something to consider.   Phyllis