[IP] Getting in a habit of exercise.

I'm not Dr. Corcoran, but I've developed an exercise habit after 30
years of avoiding it like the plague.

What I have done, is to make it as pleasant and painless as possible.
At first, I used a gym that was very close to the house and was in the
direction I travel at the same time.  They were a super support group
that I used for 5 years.

After they closed, I had enough confidence to set up my own home gym.
I keep thinking about hiring a personal trainer, but find iShape good
enough so far.

The best thing about having my own free weights and treadmill, is that
I have absolutely NO excuses.  I've had problems with leg pain, and so
I have had days where I've done my exercise 5 minutes at a time.  I
figure doing it that way is much better than doing nothing, but I'd
had never attempted that in the public gym.

The biggest thing, is to just do a little bit at a time every day.

--
Kathleen Weaver