[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #593

In a message dated 12/14/2004 2:19:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Matthew Corcoran, M.D., CDE  <email @ redacted>
I am a physician and CDE specializing  in diabetes, with a specific
interest in
diabetes and exercise. Often,  most helpful in the clinical practice of
educating
regarding diabetes  management, it is best to hear from the person with
diabetes
themselves. I  am interested in learning more regarding the pump user's
experience with  specific products on the market. thank you.

What do you want to know?