Re: [IP] Boston Legal

Didn't see the show ... BUT it appears from your recap, that they
adapted a true story to a different situation.

Don't know if you caught it in the news, but there is a controversy
about a breast cancer study where the participants are convinced the
study is working, while the people putting on the study feel it isn't
working.  So when the study was ended, the participants sued the
organization putting on the study.

It is probably something that just didn't carry well to a different situation.

--
Kathleen Weaver