Re: [IP] long term damage from a finger poke?!

In a message dated 12/13/04 11:06:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>And a reason to change pokers more than once per year!

In the edition of Diabetes Health that I got this week, there's a review of
pokers - not a review of the amount of pain they cause, but a review of how
 they work, etc. There are apparently new pokers in the pipeline that will hold
lancets in a system that will release one lancet per test.... Seems as though
 the companies are finally figuring out that a box of 100 lancets will last most
of us years at the rate we use them now and they've decided to do something
about it to make us use and buy more.

Stacey