RE: [IP] Boston Legal

 I watched the show Boston Legal the other night for the first time and while I
found the show to be pretty entertaining, I was quite distressed at theit
treatment of diabetes. The jist of the storyline was that a type II woman was
part of a drug trial for a pill for her diabetes. Well, she apparently was
almost 'cured' of her disease when on this pill, but when taken off of the drug
trial faced certain death within a short time...because of her diabetes. Now,
yes, diabetes is a serious disease, but I think that they were way over the top
with this...and it being type II. Don't get me wrong, type II is diabetes too,
it just seemed way too much. There were some other twists to the story alos. Did
any of you out there happen to watch the show??? Cynthia