[IP] Re: Minimed 715 upgrade

 Check the archives. I know there have been a couple of posts in recent weeks
from people pointing out the features of the 515/715 and generally recommending
it. In addition to the customizable IOB, I think they said there was the time
display and low res/low battery icons all on the home screen, along with a few
other features which I can't remember. Anyway it sounded worth it if you want to
set your own insulin duration. Pam

<I currently am using the MM 712 pump and am considering upgrading to
the
715.  Can anyone that has done this or is condidering it, please email
me
offline as to not bog down the rest of the group please?>