Re: [IP] Paradigm Upgrade

I have recently upgraded from the 712 to the 715 and I love it - MUCH
better. With the 712 I was always overrideing the "suggested" correction
because of the active insulin setting - I thought it was 6 hrs - anyway I
set my 715 to 3 hrs and that is PERFECT for me :-). There are many great
features - email me off line if you want more details, I have posted this
info to the group at least once already.

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!