Re: [IP] A ? about inserting Silhouettes

 Ewwww, I could not do manual insertion...well, I wouldn't want to..lol. I even
have a moment of hesitation with my little R2D2 inserter. Cynthia

 email @ redacted wrote:. Manual insertion hurts! I would rather have a
consistent
insertion with the least amount of pain possible. When I seem to insert by
hand,
they are much closer to the top of the skin and by day 3 is all red and
irritated and sore! That is JMHO....