RE: [IP] pump question concerning possible doctor's commissions

 I go to my doctors because I respect their knowledge, that is why I selected
them. Not because they agreed with me on what I should do! After I picked the
Minimed , my Endo talked me out of the 512 because it had problems that needed
to be corrected. I ended up with the 511 and am happy to state that in the past
1 1/2 yrs have had only one problem that was not corrected by the 'Help' line
and was sent a replacement overnight.
don

Doug Boss <email @ redacted> wrote:
It may be that the Drs and educators are familiar with one brand and want to
stick with what they know.

Or it may be they are supporting the pump that was proven in a study to
help. I know for example that My Dr is hesitant to put anyone on
cholesterol medications other than the one named in recent study showing
effectiveness.

My $0.02

Doug