Re: [IP] Low blood sugars and migraines

 Michelle, Imitrex is made to take at any time during a migraine, it may be
recommended to take at the beginning, but mine may start has a normal headach
and progress quickly to a migraine without warning. Sometimes I am just too much
of a baby to take the shot and see if I can ride it out. I have very few times
that the shots don't help though, usually just that time of the month.

Kim

 None of the migraine
prevention/alleviation meds help when I get those kinds of migraines because
they come on too quickly and those meds have to be taken at the very first
sign of a migraine to be effective. I just grab the Excederin and lay down
 for as long as I can budget the time for and hope to hold down whatever I ate
bring my BG back up.