Re: [IP] RE: Which HMO is the Best for 55+

 When you go on Medicare, you will need a Medicare Supplement policy also. (that
will pay what MC won't) I have the AARP Health Care Supplement Plan J, It
covers/ deductables/the 20% not covered by MC, also a prescription coverage (50%
of RX) This covers my Pump, sets, strips, meters, insulin, any other pump
supplies, and 50% of other rx'es . It cost about $250/280 per month But in my
case it is well worth the expense.
don

LurElf <email @ redacted> wrote:
are most helpful. We must decide by the end of this year...just a few days
away or we will only have Medicare coverage.