Re: [IP] This from Diabetes in Control

>you spelled my name wrong AND the word "voila, " you weenie - but i am on
>percoset right now - carpal tunnel and trigger thumb release yesterday - so
>remind me in a while if you want me  to rant
>
>sara
>ssp

Percoset?  Hope it doesn't affect you like it did me.  One tablet and
I had trouble keeping food down for the next 24 hours.  It's now on
my list of medications not to use.  Do other T1 diabetics have
multiple medication allergies, or is it just me?  The immune system
seems involved in it all...
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska