Re: [IP] Low blood sugars and migraines

>  my understanding is that people with diabetes are to avoid
>aspirin??!!!!

Don't think so--the latest issue of Diabetes Forecast I think says
all diabetics should be on a low dose of aspirin as a prophylactic
against heart problems.  I'm an exception because my major
complication is diabetic retinopathy  which in my case manifests as
retinal hemorhages, and aspirin slows clotting.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska