Re: [IP] Low blood sugars and migraines

In a message dated 12/7/04 11:55:01 AM, email @ redacted writes:
> At one point I thought I might be sensitive to the preservatives that they
> use in insulin. It's very bad stuff but supposedly not enough to harm
> people but I really wonder about it.
>
> SueK

I often wonder about that too.   I had less migraines of any sort when I was
taking Velosulin through my pump than I do now with Humalog or Novolog.   Just
when I was thinking I needed to switch back to Velosulin, they discontinued
it.   That's how my luck always seems to go!

~ Michelle ~
Sequim, WA