[IP] re: Low blood sugars and migraines

I've never heard that before Sylvia.  In fact, my endo recommends taking
the baby aspirin for heart protection and it may protect your eyes too.
She told me some studies have showed that aleve does it too.  This was
after I told her that I'd stopped the baby aspirins because I read that
they didn't do your heart any good if you took ibuprofin too.

Faith>>>still wearing her mighty dtron and glad it is still working

<<<<<I would have recommended the Excederin products as well because my
hubby,

Josh's dad get really BAD migraines and uses that. BUT, Excederin has
aspirin

in it and my understanding is that people with diabetes are to avoid

aspirin??!!!!

Sylvia>>>>>>

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]