[IP] Dead in Bed Syndrome!

Your husband doesn't convulse and that pushes up his bg level?  Maybe,
that's what saved my husband from a nighttime low that could cause death--he
had a convulsion and the blood sugar would go up and he would regain
consciouness enough so that I could ply him with milk.

I don't know.  Maybe, your husband should try the pump again.  Being
attached to something gives me the willies, too, but my husband doesn't seem
to mind one bit.

Can you check his bg level at night?

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft.
SmartScreen Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.