Re: [IP] Low blood sugars and migraines

At 9:00 PM -0500 12/7/04, email @ redacted wrote:
>   I would have recommended the Excederin products as well because my hubby,
>Josh's dad get really BAD migraines and uses that.  BUT, Excederin has aspirin
>in it and my understanding is that people with diabetes are to avoid
>aspirin??!!!!

Au contraire, my dear Sylvia!     :>)       Personally, I LOVE
aspirin, and unless there is some contra-indication such as with
ulcers, I believe that it can be a very good thing for diabetics.  Of
course I am writing this from the perspective of someone in their 50s
and who now has to think about the implications for heart health.
Aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen do it for me.   Acetaminophen?
Might as well give me a breath mint, that would work better!!!    ;>)

George