[IP] Re: migraines

> I do know that for three days I haven't had a headache.  That's three days
in
> a row after going to 2 alleve in the am from 1 in the am.

I am glad you can alleviate your pain this way, but do be careful as Aleve
is an NSAID - which over long-term causes kidney damage, of which you do not
wish to promote.

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.