-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of LurElf
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:53

Having recently gone through the Endo terrors it has been suggested that I
leave my insurance.  Now that is a joke we just got notice yesterday that
our insurance is leaving us.  They will no longer provide prescriptions of
any kind neither Insulins, Statins or other Diabetic or and in fact any
kind of drug. They also have dropped all hospital coverage other than
outpatient surgical procedures. ...  Goes on and on. This is through a
Retiree Medicare Advantage plan written by the trade union.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]