[IP] Xmas Shopping at Amazon?????

If you are, then Use This Link to go to the I-P Books page and click
on any Link there to enter Amazon's shopping.   This will associate
any purchases made during that session as originating from
Insulin-Pumpers and will earn the website a little commission on
whatever you order (with the exception of Auctions and Zshops)

            http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

This will not change your pricing through Amazon in any way, it only
puts a little into the coffers at I-P for referring you there.   I
always use this Link when I shop at Amazon, why not?   It helps us
all in the long run!    :>)

George