[IP] MM Quickset Problems Solved FINALLY

 Just thought I would let everyone know I finally got my problems fixed. For the
last 6 months or so I have posted numerous times about my MM Quick-sets 6mm
canulla bending all the time. I had called MM numerous times and even saw my
doctor about it. No one could give me a good answer. Finally I called MM again
last week after I went through about 4 sets in one day. I got a very nice lady
on the phone. She talked to me for about 10 minutes before we finally figured
out after almost 2 years I am using the wrong sets. I should be using the 9mm
sets. She sent me a couple and amazing I have not had any problems (knock on
wood).
 Just thought I would share my news in case there is anyone out there having the
same problems I did.
Sarah :)